| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kadugli in July is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- The weather in July is far from dry. Some 134.9mm (5.3in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:36 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 12:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Kadugli July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kadugli, Sudan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kadugli:
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 438.1 kms (272.3 miles) NE
- Sennar, Sudan - 509.8 kms (316.8 miles) NE
- Kosti, Sudan - 401.1 kms (249.3 miles) NE
- El Obeid, Sudan - 247.4 kms (153.7 miles) NNE
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 514.5 kms (319.7 miles) ENE
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 517.8 kms (321.8 miles) ENE
- Rashad, Sudan - 174.4 kms (108.4 miles) ENE
- Damazin, Sudan - 516.1 kms (320.7 miles) E
- Renk, Sudan - 344.5 kms (214.1 miles) ENE
- Malakal, Sudan - 266 kms (165.3 miles) SE